For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office click here.
At Roberts Travel Group we are always looking for new cleaners to join our team of professional staff. As a cleaner, you will be responsible for the high level of cleaning, making sure all of our vehicles meet our standards.
As part of the cleaning and estates team you will play a vital role in keeping the vehicles clean and tidy. Our cleaners work as part of a team and some of your work will be based outside while moving from vehicle to vehicle.
If you have a can-do approach to work and can maintain a consistently high standard, we can offer you all the benefits of working for an expanding company on a modern purpose built site.
Regular hours of work. Overtime available
28 day paid holiday (pro-rata including bank holidays)
Rest & kitchen facilities on-site (company pension scheme may be available)
You will be part of an experienced team working mainly outdoors, cleaning coaches and buses. You may also be required to clean offices and workshops as required.
Age 21 or over
Have your own transport to get to and from our Hugglescote site
The position requires the climbing of stairs and lifting cleaning appliances.
Be flexible as to hours, days and times of work
Roberts Travel Group operates in the transport sector with a fleet of around 80 vehicles, ranging from people carriers and mini-buses to state-of-the-art touring coaches. We are always interested in hearing from qualified drivers, we offer service and coaching positions. If you are looking for an intresting career with a company who is really going places, apply through our website and tell us about you and why you want to work for Roberts.
We provide bus services around Leicestershire including the park and ride service into Leicester.We operate coach tours and private hires across the UK and into Europe. We also have our own holidays and day trip programme.With a varied client base and a wide range of work operated, we can offer driving on school and college contracts, corporate clients, tours and private hires.
Company uniform On-site cleaners and fuelers to help take care of vehicles
Modern vehicle fleet
28 days paid holiday (pro-rata including bank holidays)
Rest & kitchen facilities on-site. Modern working environment
(Comapny pension scheme may be available)
Be fit enough to carry out lifting, climbing stairs and carrying heavy items
We are not currently recruiting for our workshop. Any vacanices will applear on our website
Roberts are recruiting a Transport Supervisor.As a Transport Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the department achieves the best possible level of service to internal and external customers. The main criteria for the role is:
• Daily ownership of the delivery plan/driver movements
• To engage with all levels ensuring that operational objectives and KPI's are achieved
• To respond and resolve customer queries quickly and efficiently
• Responsible for proactively managing drivers to the daily plan
• Responsible for ensuring sufficient drivers are in place to meet business needs
• Managing ad-hoc issues or escalation to the Operations Manager
• Provide administrative support and cover to the transport team
You will possess the following skills:
• Able to demonstrate high level supervisory skills
• Effective communication ability
• Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to deal with complex issues effectively
• The ability to problem solve and apply lateral thinking as appropriate
• Have the ability to make decisions appropriate to the issue at hand.
• Able to prioritise workloads to meet competing and conflicting demands.
• Working knowledge of Transport operations legislation
• Works co-operatively and willingly with others to achieve common objectives
• Has a sense of urgency and can work at pace diligently to achieve timelines
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Approachable, pragmatic, tenacious with attention to detail
• Assertive, can do, attitude
• Flexible and adaptable to evolving business needs
• Able to multi-task
The role will be Friday - Monday on a fixed day shift pattern
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
Applications with covering letter and CV to Michael Lambert, Operations Manager by email to email@example.com. Previous applicants need not re- apply.