For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office click here.
At Roberts Travel Group we are always looking for new cleaners to join our team of professional staff. As a cleaner, you will be responsible for the high level of cleaning, making sure all of our vehicles meet our standards.
As part of the cleaning and estates team you will play a vital role in keeping the vehicles clean and tidy. Our cleaners work as part of a team and some of your work will be based outside while moving from vehicle to vehicle. We are also looking for part time office cleaners, to keep our site clean and tidy. The work will involve cleaning all the offices to a really high standard.
If you have a can-do approach to work and can maintain a consistently high standard, we can offer you all the benefits of working for an expanding company on a modern purpose built site.
Regular hours of work. Overtime available
28 day paid holiday (pro-rata including bank holidays)
Rest & kitchen facilities on-site
You will be part of an experienced team working mainly outdoors, cleaning coaches and buses. You may also be required to clean our workshops as required.
Age 21 or over
Have your own transport to get to and from our Hugglescote site
The position requires the climbing of stairs,lifting and moving cleaning appliances.
Be flexible as to hours, days and times of work
Roberts Travel Group operates in the transport sector with a fleet of around 80 vehicles, ranging from people carriers and mini-buses to state-of-the-art touring coaches. We are always interested in hearing from qualified drivers, we offer service and coaching positions. If you are looking for an intresting career with a company who is really going places, apply through our website and tell us about you and why you want to work for Roberts.
We provide bus services around Leicestershire including the park and ride service into Leicester.We operate coach tours and private hires across the UK and into Europe. We also have our own holidays and day trip programme.With a varied client base and a wide range of work operated, we can offer driving on school and college contracts, corporate clients, tours and private hires.
Company uniform On-site cleaners and fuelers to help take care of vehicles
Modern vehicle fleet
28 days paid holiday (pro-rata including bank holidays)
Rest & kitchen facilities on-site. Modern working environment
(Comapny pension scheme may be available)
Be fit enough to carry out lifting, climbing stairs and carrying heavy items
We are not currently recruiting for our workshop. Any vacanices will applear on our website
Roberts are recruiting aTransport Supervisor. As a Transport Supervisor,you will be responsible for ensuring the department achieves the best possible level of service to internal and external customers. The main criteria for the role is:
• Daily ownership of the scheduling and alloctaing the work for the driving teams
• To engage with all levels ensuring that operational objectives and KPI's are achieved
• To respond and resolve customer queries quickly and efficiently
• Responsible for ensuring sufficient drivers are in place to meet business needs
• Managing ad-hoc issues or escalation to the Operations Manager
• Provide administrative support and cover to the transport team
You will possess the following skills:
• Able to demonstrate high level supervisory skills
• Effective communication ability
• Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to deal with complex issues effectively
• The ability to problem solve and apply lateral thinking as appropriate
• Have the ability to make decisions appropriate to the issue at hand.
• Able to prioritise workloads to meet competing and conflicting demands.
• Working knowledge of Transport operations legislation
• Works co-operatively and willingly with others to achieve common objectives
• Has a sense of urgency and can work at pace diligently to achieve timelines
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Approachable, pragmatic, with keen eye for detail
• Assertive, can do, attitude. Willing to question and implement change
• Flexible and adaptable to evolving business needs
• Able to multi-task and confident in a crisis
Our site is open 7 days a week. Shift working including weekend working is required
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
Applications with covering letter and CV to Michael Lambert, Operations Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous applicants need not re- apply.
Roberts are recruiting a Travel Consultant. As one of our customers first point of contact, you will be part of our team of key selling agents. You will build relationships with our customers from the very start, by providing them with excellent customer service. Assisting them through the holiday booking process in order to find the right tour for them. Through your excellent product knowledge and your passion for travel you see first time customers turning into loyal customers, as they return time and time again.
• Dealing with customers both from facing and over the phone
• Delivering brochures to local agents and outlets when required
• Entering data on Roeville, making sure this is checked and correct
• Running reports from the Roeville system
• Updating Coach Manager with data and the uploading of itineraries and tour/daytrip related information
• To cover the out of hours phone as and when required inline with the working rota
• To be up to date with the current programme of tour and be responsible for amends and changes to this information in order to provide the customer current product details, through your own research
• Keeping any customer-based areas tidy and organised as well as your own working space
• Have an understanding of the web booking system in order to assist customers through the process
• To see a customer booking through from start to finish, in order to fulfil the customers requirement and specifications
• Undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager
• Making sure all promotional material is current and relevant in all areas
You will be highly organised and have a keen eye for detail. The ability to work as part of a highly motivated team and able to take instruction and direction. An excellent communicator, who can work to tight deadlines. Able to implement best practice measures and manage change. Confident in a crisis and able to proactively seek solutions and rise issues when necessary. Flexibility to cover weekend working and early starts or late finishes on a rota basis.
We offer free uniform, on site parkeing and a lovely team to work with
Applications with covering letter and CV by email to email@example.com. Previous applicants need not re- apply.