Call Us
Coronavirus Update - 12th May

Coronavirus Update - 12th May

Following on from the Government’s announcement last Sunday evening we wanted to update you with regard to the holidays / daytrips you have booked with Roberts Travel Group
As of today, we are working on all trips up to 14th June. If you were booked on a trip during that time this will not be going ahead. As subsequent trips are cancelled we will continue to contact you in the same manner.

Everyone who has been affected by previous cancellations we have been contacting personally, with letters, phone calls and emails. We have maintained our flexible approach and offered either a transfer, refund, or some of you have asked us to hold you deposit for future trips. Your deposits are held safely and separately so you can rest assured that you can have access to those monies whenever you require.

If you haven’t heard from us re your booking at least 2 weeks before hand than please do get in contact. However, if your booking is over a month away, we ask if you be patient and wait wherever you can, we will be in touch soon. Due to our staff working from home, we ask that you bear with us as we work on notifying you of these cancellations, which are being worked on in date order.

If you have requested a refund please be aware that this is being dealt with. The process is taking longer than it would do normally due to the company adhering to the government guidelines of working from home and social distancing. If we could ask for your continued patience on this matter, we assure you the refund will be back with you as soon as we can process it. We are still working through the backlog from the large number of cancelled trips from the end of March and April. We pride ourselves on responding to all our customer requests but worry that we may end up spending too much time responding to emails enquiring on the refund as opposed to actually processing the refund itself. Any help you can give us by holding off on chasing the refund is much appreciated and we apologise for the delay.

Going forward and on a happier note, we are happy for you to put any provisional request / booking for 2021 in place. All deposits will be refundable up to 56 days before that trip is due to depart. We will not be requesting any balances until we are certain that we are able to operate that trip safely and adhering to the government guidelines at that time.

Many thanks to our wonderful and loyal customers. Stay safe and well. We look forward to taking you on holiday or on a daytrip as soon as it is safe to do so. ♥


Be the first to comment on this post!

leave a reply

Comment moderation is enabled - please do not resubmit your comment.