Mixing the capital city’s rich history and culture with the beauty of exquisite waterways, this Swedish showcase makes for a very special journey of discovery. Scenic cruising of idyllic fjords and waterways and navigating the craggy islands and islets of the breathtaking Stockholm Archipelago will be simply unforgettable; sailing these astonishing routes is the best way to experience their sheer wonder.
Visiting Stockholm for an extended stay affords time to explore the city at leisure and in-depth. Perhaps take your pick of the fantastic museums, including the Skansen Open-air Museum and ABBA: The Museum; witness the changing of the guard at the Royal Palace in the historic Gamla Stan district; or even take to the city’s waters and see the sights from a different perspective on a boat tour. Meanwhile, visiting Copenhagen adds some Danish delights to the mix; some of Denmark’s most iconic sights – such as Amalienborg Palace, the Nyhavn district and Rosenborg Castle – await. Plus, there are chances to uncover highlights of lesser known, rarely visited Lysekil and Trelleborg too.
- Comfortable, stylish cabins and suites equipped with a Smart TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and individually controlled air conditioning
- A tempting choice of cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks and much more
- Unlimited, self-service tea and coffee available 24hrs at selected venues, complimentary afternoon tea* with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks
- A full programme of evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, comedy, dancing and live music
- Full use of on-board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym
- A wide choice of engaging on board activities and lectures throughout the day
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance)
- Luggage porterage between your cabin and the drop-off/pick-up point
- Formal welcome and/or Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet
Itinerary of Ports of Call
Date Arrive Depart Destination
Sat 11 Sep Late PM Dover, United Kingdom
Mon 13 Sep Early AM Early AM Cruising Gullmarsfjorden, Sweden
Mon 13 Sep Early AM Early AM Cruising Saltkallefjorden, Sweden
Mon 13 Sep Late AM Late PM Lysekil, Sweden
Wed 15 Sep Early PM Late PM Cruising Stockholm Archipelago, Sweden
Wed 15 Sep Late Night Stockholm, Sweden ¥
Fri 17 Sep Early AM Stockholm, Sweden ¥
Sat 18 Sep Early AM Late AM Cruising Stockholm Archipelago, Sweden
Sun 19 Sep Early AM Late PM Trelleborg, Sweden
Tue 21 Sep Early AM Dover, United Kingdom
¥ Indicates an anchor port. A small boat known as a 'tender' is used to transport the guests from ship to shore.
*Price based on a Twin Occupancy of a Grade I, interior twin room. Other cabins are available with a supplement. Return Roberts transfer to and from Newcastle Port included in the price.
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
While Bolette is one of the largest ships, by overall size, in our fleet, she still has capacity for less than 1,400 guests. So on board you’ll find you have more space in which to relax, in public areas such as the all-season pool and the beautiful two-tiered entertainment theatre, and enjoy a premium level of comfort – as well as our renowned personal service – in the elegant lounges, bars and dining venues.
With its warm, welcoming atmosphere and timeless style, and classic open deck spaces providing a place to fully immerse yourself in the magic of ocean cruising, Bolette is very much in keeping with what our guests have come to expect from a Fred. Olsen ship.