Nestled on the south coast, with our hotel based in a waterfront hotel near Portsmouth, this tour allows us to enjoy some of the best of the surrounding area.
We will visit the Isle of Wight, with its stunning coastline and gorgeous countryside. Here we have included a visit to Osborne House, the seaside home of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.
- Return ferry to the Isle of Wight
- Coastal tour on the Isle of Wight
- Entry to Osborne House
- Visit to Worthing
- Visit to Bognor Regis
- Free time in Chichester
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
Langstone Quay Resort****
This beautiful, modern 4-star hotel is located on the northern shore of Hayling Island, just 8 miles from Portsmouth city centre. All 148 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities. The restaurant overlooks Langstone Harbour. There is a comfortable bar & lounge as well as leisure facilities. Ground floor bedrooms are available on request.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to south with a stop en route, aiming to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we board our ferry for the short crossing to the Isle of Wight, where we have included entry to Osborne House. After, we take a coastal drive, taking in the ‘Needles’ of Alum Bay & Blackgang, before taking our return ferry.
Wednesday: Today we take a coastal tour visiting Worthing and Bognor Regis.
Thursday: This morning we head for Chichester, one of the great well-preserved Georgian cities in the UK, Chichester has played a key role of the affairs of Sussex since at least Roman times.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back to Hugglescote today, arriving back at the Travel Centre late afternoon
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
- (08:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff