Sidmouth is really the ‘Jewel of Devon’, a popular, charming and unspoilt seaside resort nestling in an Area of Outstanding Beauty on the Jurassic Coast.
This Regency town has it all, from beautiful gardens to friendly independent shops, it’s no wonder it captivated the Poet Laureate, John Betjeman, who described it as ‘A town caught still in timeless charm’.
- Visit to Exmouth
- Free time in Honiton
- Ride on the Seaton Tramway
- Free time in Seaton
- Free time in Sidmouth
Royal York & Faulkner Hotel***
York Street, Sidmouth
This magnificent Regency building enjoys an unrivalled position at the centre of Sidmouth’s elegant Esplanade and adjacent to the picturesque town centre. Owned and personally run by the same family for three generations, the hotel has earned a long-standing reputation for hospitality and service. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities and television.
Sunday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Sidmouth with a stop en route, aiming to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Monday: This morning we head for the bustling seaside market town of Exmouth.
Tuesday: Today is your free day in Sidmouth to do as you choose.
Wednesday: This morning we visit nearby Honiton for market day, before heading to the nearby seaside resort of Seaton, where we have included a ride on the Seaton Tramway.
Thursday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back to Hugglescote today, arriving back at the Travel Centre late afternoon.
- (09:30) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff