Tenby is a delightful little harbour town and seaside resort, and it would be difficult to find a setting more picturesque.
There are many shops & cafes all linked by cobbled streets.
- Journey on the Gwili Steam Railway
- Visit to Carmarthen with some free time
- Visit to Saundersfoot
- Free day in Tenby
A warm welcome is guaranteed at this Victorian hotel, situated on the Esplanade, overlooking the stunning views of the South Beach and the monastic Island of Caldey. There is a spacious guest lounge overlooking the sea and the town centre is a short walk from the hotel. The hotel has stylish rooms with en suite, tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and a hairdryer.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Tenby with comfort stops en route.
Tuesday: Today we take a ride on the Gwili Steam Railway. This Railway is one of the UK's most picturesque preserved lines. Set in beautiful countryside with abundant wildlife, the line follows the River Gwili on a steady uphill journey through farmland and wooded hillsides.
Wednesday: Today we travel to Carmarthen, the oldest town in Wales. Why not wander round its narrow streets and take in the famous outdoor market? We also have time in the popular seaside resort of Saundersfoot.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore Tenby as you choose.
Friday: This morning we bid a fond farewell to the hotel and make our way back to Hugglescote.
- (08:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff