Located centrally on the south Dorset coast, Weymouth has for over two hundred years prided itself as being one of the UK’s premier holiday resorts.
Just steps away from the hotel, stunning beach and level promenade are quaint colourful streets offering high street names, gift shops, coffee houses and Weymouth’s buzzing quayside harbour, where you can sit and watch boats come and go.
A gateway to the UNESCO World Heritage Site the Jurassic Coast, Weymouth offers the perfect base for exploring the beautiful county of Dorset, one of the UK's most picturesque counties.
- A visit to Poole with a Jurassic Coast Cruise and cream tea
- Scenic tour of the area on our coach visiting West Bay & Bridport
- Free day at leisure in Weymouth
The Hotel Rex***
The Esplanade, Weymouth
The hotel boasts an enviable position on Weymouth’s seafront, overlooking the stunning golden sands and the Jurassic coast beyond. The hotel bar overlooks Weymouth Beach. All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities and are comfortably and attractively furnished. There is no entertainment at the hotel although it is available at the The Fairhaven – the hotel’s sister company 50 metres away.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Weymouth with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Today we board our coach for a scenic tour of the surrounding area on the coach, visiting West Bay & Bridport.
Wednesday: A visit to Poole with a Jurassic Coastal Cruise with a cream tea included.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore Weymouth as you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
- (08:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff