Located on the east coast of Norfolk, one of the driest and sunniest counties in England, Great Yarmouth is Norfolk’s premier beach resort. Relax surrounded by stunning wide sandy beaches, beautiful countryside and the famous Norfolk Broads.
The town centre and marketplace are just a short stroll from the seafront. There are all sorts of interesting independent shops, as well as the shopping mall, the unique Rows and a heritage quarter that makes the town a fascinating place to visit at any time of the year.
- Journey on the Bure Valley Railway
- Norfolk Broads cruise
- Visit to Cromer
- Free day to explore Great Yarmouth
New Beach Hotel***
Marine Parade, Great Yarmouth
The hotel is situated in Great Yarmouth’s most central and lively location, on the sea front opposite Britannia Pier and adjacent to the shops and resort amenities. All 75 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, internal telephone, hairdryer. There is a spacious lounge and large dance floor.
Saturday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Great Yarmouth with a stop en route, arriving at the hotel late afternoon.
Sunday: Today we head for a wonderful experience, combining a nostalgic steam hauled train trip through the picturesque Norfolk countryside together with a boat cruise on the beautiful Norfolk Broads.
Monday: This morning we board the coach to visit the classic seaside town of Cromer, with perhaps the most famous pier on the Norfolk Coast.
Tuesday: Today is a free day to explore the resort as you choose.
Wednesday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff this morning as we make our way back to Hugglescote, with a stop en route.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff