Llandudno is Wales's largest resort, uniquely situated between the Great and Little Ormes with two wonderful beaches, the award-winning North Shore and the quiet, sand duned West Shore.
Llandudno has kept its Victorian and Edwardian elegance and splendour, despite its modern attractions. The town is outstandingly preserved, with all the traditional attractions and is a bustling centre for shopping and entertainment.
- Journey on the Llanberis Lake Railway
- Scenic tour with visit to The Isle of Anglesey
- Visit to Conwy
- Free time in Llanberis
- Free day in Llandudno
Gloddaeth Crescent, Central Promenade, Llandudno
The Tynedale is ideally situated on the Central Promenade overlooking the sea and bandstand. It is just a pleasant level stroll to the pier with Llandudno’s fine Victorian shopping centre just a short walk away and packed with great high street shops. All rooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hairdryer.
Wednesday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Llandudno with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Thursday: Today we take a ride on the Llanberis Lake Railway taking in the spectacular sights of Snowdonia from the narrow-gauge steam trains on a 5-mile return trip, passing historic Dolbadarn Castle and taking the old slate railway route along beautiful Lake Padarn. After, there will be some free time in Llanberis.
Friday: This morning we board the coach to visit Conwy, before continuing to the Isle of Anglesey.
Saturday: Today is your free day in Llandudno.
Sunday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back to Hugglescote this morning, arriving back late afternoon.
- (10:15) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff