Sidmouth is really the ‘Jewel of Devon’, a popular, charming and unspoilt seaside resort nestling in an Area of Outstanding Beauty on the Jurassic Coast. This Regency town has it all, from beautiful gardens to friendly independent shops, it’s no wonder it captivated the Poet Laureate, John Betjeman, who described it as “A town caught still in timeless charm”.
- Executive coach travel throughout
- Roberts Gold Service
- 4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
- Scenic excursion with stop in Seaton
- Entrance to Killerton House & Gardens
- Free day in resort to explore Sidmouth
- Popular resort
- Early booking advised
- Lovely hotel
Royal York & Faulkner Hotel***
This magnificent Regency building enjoys an unrivalled position at the centre of Sidmouth’s elegant Esplanade and adjacent to the picturesque town centre. Owned and personally run by the same family for three generations. The hotel has earned a long-standing reputation for hospitality and service.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities and television, telephone and hair dryer.
No single supplement on the first 8 single rooms available.
Tuesday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Sidmouth with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Wednesday: Today we take a scenic tour of the surrounding area visiting the seaside town of Seaton.
Thursday: Today we board the coach for a visit to Killerton House & Gardens, a Georgian house with a beautiful year-round garden with rhododendrons, magnolias & formal lawns.
Friday: Today you can explore Sidmouth as you please.
Saturday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff