This gorgeous mansion has regency elegance, with sweeping staircases and stunning landscaped gardens. The scene of much of the famous TV comedy, To the Manor Born, Cricket St. Thomas was also frequently visited by Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton. Experience all that Warners have to offer, with excellent facilities and wonderful evening entertainment, you will not be disappointed.
- Executive coach travel throughout
- Roberts Gold Service
- 4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
- Excursion to Sidmouth with free time
- Excursion to Wells with free time
- Free day to explore the hotel at the leisure
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities (some activities maybe chargeable)
- Excellent entertainment programme
Cricket St. Thomas Hotel***
This classic country house is set in splendid parkland, with colourful gardens, lakes, and a unique woodland area.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hair dryer. The hotel also has leisure facilities.
No single supplement on the first 4 single rooms available. Signature rooms are charged at a supplement of £20 per person per stay.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Somerset, taking a comfort stop en route. We arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Today we board the coach this morning for a visit to nearby Sidmouth the real ‘Jewel of Devon’, a popular, charming and unspoilt seaside resort nestling in an Area of Outstanding Beauty on the Jurassic Coast. This Regency town has it all, from beautiful gardens to friendly independent shops, it is no wonder it captivated the Poet Laureate, John Betjeman, who described it as “A town caught still in timeless charm”.
Wednesday: Today we board the coach for an excursion to the cathedral city of Wells, a medieval city nestling on the southern side of the Mendip Hills. It can call itself a city because of the famous 13th century Cathedral. It remains remarkably unspoilt and has many other historic buildings including the moated Bishop's Palace, Vicars' Close, St Cuthbert's Church and a good local museum.
Thursday: Today is your free day to enjoy all that Warners has to offer. Why not use the hotel’s excellent leisure facilities.
Friday: We depart the hotel this morning and make our way to Hugglescote, heading back to Hugglescote with adequate comfort stops, arriving back late afternoon.
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff