From March until May, the Vale of Evesham erupts in a wondrous haze of both colour and beautiful perfume which envelops the whole of the region. The blossom trail incorporates a forty-mile area, full of apple and pear blossoms as well as damsons and plums. The colour of the blossoms that can be seen throughout the Vale of Evesham range from the delicate whites of the pear and plum to the varying shades of pink of the cherry and apple.
We will experience a historical and entertaining tour of the delightful apple and plum orchards with our very own tour guide, who will provide a wonderful sightseeing journey.
- Executive coach travel throughout
- Roberts Silver Service
- 2 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast
- Local guide in Evesham for 2 hour Blossom Trail
- Free time in Tewkesbury
- Guided tour of some of the Cotswolds town and villages with free time
- Visit to Stratford upon Avon with some free time
Marriott Cheltenham Chase Hotel****
Shurdington Road, Brockworth, Gloucestershire
Conveniently located for exploring the local area, this hotel is surrounded by parkland with spectacular views across the Cotswolds.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities & television. This modern hotel has a luxurious spa as well as a lively restaurant and large outdoor garden terrace.
Single supplement: £50 on the first 3 single rooms available.
Saturday: We leave the Midlands this morning and make our way to Evesham where our guide joins us for a guided visit of the area on the coach to see the wonderful surrounding area full of apple and pear blossoms. After, we visit the historic riverside town of Tewksbury. With a rich, vibrant history and a beautiful waterside setting, there is plenty for everyone to discover in Tewkesbury. You can take in the stunning scenery by taking a stroll beside the River Severn or head to the Abbey, an imposing feature of the town’s Landscape for nearly 900 years.
Sunday: Today we board the coach for a guided visit to some of the pretty Cotswolds town & villages. We will visit Boughton on the Water, Stow on the Wold & Broadway. There will be some free time, with an opportunity for lunch.
Monday: After breakfast, we board the coach to make our way back to the Midlands, stopping in Stratford upon Avon, the market town with more than 800 years of history, containing not only many buildings that survive today but those that would have been familiar to Shakespeare. We return to Hugglescote late afternoon.
- (00:00) Ashby Market Street
- Outside the Lamb Inn
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Swadlincote Bus Station
- Civic Way Bus Station
- Civic Way
Roberts Silver Service
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure