Warner Leisure Hotels are more than just a place to stay. Join us as we stay in this lovely and comfortable Grade II hotel set in pretty surroundings with its great choice of daily activities and leisure facilities. Enjoy the brilliant live music every evening and the delicious food every day.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
- Roberts Gold Service
- 4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast
- An excursion to Llangollen
- Entrance to Port Sunlight Museum with guided tour of the village
Free day to explore the hotel at the leisure
- Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities (some activities may be chargeable)
- Excellent entertainment programme
Warners Alvaston Hall Hotel
This beautiful Victorian hotel is in leafy Cheshire on the edge of Nantwich, close to the Roman City of Chester.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hairdryer. There is a lift to some of the bedrooms.
No single supplement. Signature rooms are charged at a supplement of £20 per person per stay.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Nantwich, arriving at the hotel in the afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we depart the hotel to visit Llangollen.
Wednesday: Today we visit the nearby Port Sunlight, the village founded by ‘Soap King’ William Hesketh Lever in 1888. The village was built to house Lever’s ‘Sunlight Soap’ factory workers, but today is home to a fascinating museum. We have included a combined ticket for the museum and a guided tour of the village on our coach.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore all Warners has to offer.
Friday: This morning we bid a fond farewell to the hotel, arriving back at the Travel Centre late afternoon.
- (04:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff