Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is home to world-class attractions and is a fantastic place to visit.
Visit the The Mary Rose, Henry VIII’s warship, Nelson’s flagship HMS Victory, which has been transformed to reflect what she looked like in her Georgian heyday.
We will have free time in Portsmouth, a short-guided tour on the coach and a visit to the Spinnaker Tower.
Saturday: This morning we board our coach for a visit to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard & the Mary Rose Museum.
Sunday: This morning we meet our guide for a short tour of Portsmouth. After some free time, we visit the Spinnaker Tower, before heading home to Leicestershire.
Holiday Inn Portsmouth****
Pembroke Road, Portsmouth
The hotel is located by the sea front offering a lobby, a bar and a restaurant. There is an on-site Spirit Health Club with a swimming pool, gym, hot tub, steam room and sauna. Free WiFi is available throughout.
Each room at this Holiday Inn features a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities, and air conditioning. Gunwharf Quays leisure and shopping complex, featuring over 90 shops, a wide selection of bars and restaurants is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
Single Supplement: £21
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Silver Service
1 night hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast
Entrance to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
Visit to the Spinnaker Tower and The Mary Rose Museum
Short guided tour of Portsmouth
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel