One of the top seaside holiday destinations in the UK, Skegness is synonymous with Blue Flag beaches, rollercoasters, donkey rides, flashing arcades, wildlife sanctuaries, and classic British seaside activities. Home to several regular international arts fairs and music festivals the lincolshire town is transformed during the peak tourist seasons.
With equal parts classic seaside town and modern tourist destination its no suprise Skegness has remained a staple in many holiday companies tour lists for so many years. Join us this May as we pay a visit for some sunshine, ice creams and thrills galore!
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our hot drinks and rest facilities available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- Free departure points from Ashby de la Zouche and Swadlincote
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure that the times listed below are correct, please note that only our planned Departure times are exact and that the Arrival and Return times shown are estimated and may be subject to change depending on road conditions and other unforeseen events on the day.
07:30am Swadlincote Bus Station, Civic Way
07:50am Ashby de la Zouche, Market Street outside the Lamb Inn
08:20am Hugglescote, Roberts Travel Centre
11:00am Grand Parade, Skegness
17:00pm Grand Parade, Skegness
Estimated return time:
19:45pm Hugglescote, Roberts Travel Centre
20:15pm Ashby de la Zouche, Market street
20:35pm Swadlincote bus station, Civic Way
- (08:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (08:45) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road