A great resort, ever popular, on the coast of North Wales.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Llandudno, with a stop for lunch en route.
Tuesday: Today we depart the hotel for a scenic journey following the North Wales coastline.
Wednesday: This morning we board the coach and head for the Welsh Slate Museum. Located on the shores of Llyn Padarn Lake, you can travel back in time and discover an industry and a way of life that has chipped and chiselled its mark on the mountainside. The buildings are designed as though quarrymen and engineers have just put down their tools and left the courtyard for home.
Thursday: Today is your free day in resort to enjoy all Llandudno has to offer.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel this morning, making our way back to Hugglescote later this afternoon, with a stop for lunch en route.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Scenic tour of the North Wales coastline
Visit to the Welsh Slate Museum
St Kilda Hotel***
Central Promenade, Llandudno
The hotel lies between the two headlands in the very centre of the sweeping Promenade directly opposite the Bandstand, just 5 minutes from the shops and 5 minutes from the Pier. This is a family-run hotel, where you can expect a uniquely warm welcome.
All 60 bedrooms are en-suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, direct dial telephones, Hair Dryer & radio. Seaview rooms on request but can’t be guaranteed.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel