For 2018 we return to the Marine Hotel in Paignton for our Twixmas tour, as requested by our customers
Thursday: On arrival at the hotel we will be greeted upon arrival with a welcoming cup of tea or coffee, mulled wine and a nice warm mince pie whilst the hotel’s nimble elves deliver your luggage directly to your rooms. After dinner, you can enjoy the hotels entertainment.
Friday: After breakfast, we depart the hotel for an excursion. Back at the hotel, dinner will be served, followed by the evening entertainer.
Saturday: After breakfast, it’s all aboard the coach again as we go for a ride out today, the afternoon can be spent at leisure in Paignton. Dinner will be served later followed by entertainment.
Sunday: After breakfast, we leave the hotel, making a stop en route back to the Travel Centre.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
3 nights hotel accommodation
Two scenic excursions
Adelphi Road, Paignton
Situated on a level position, directly opposite the seafront and just a short walk to the town centre, you couldn’t ask for a better located hotel in Paignton.
All 53 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone & hair dryer. Although the lift goes to all four floors, some rooms still have a few stairs after the lift. All sea view rooms have 5 steps down and 5 steps up after the lift.
No single supplement on the first 6 single rooms available within our allocation.
Sea view rooms or specific room number requests are charged at £5 per room per night.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel