Visit Scotland’s beautiful capital, Edinburgh for the fabulous Christmas Markets or simply spend your time seeing all the historic attractions on offer in this wonderful city.
Friday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Edinburgh with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Saturday: Today is a free day to explore Edinburgh and the Christmas Markets at your leisure.
Sunday: For those wishing to visit the nearby Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre in nearby Leith, the coach will leave the hotel this morning and return later on in the day. Or maybe visit the Royal Yacht Britannia which is nearby (cost not included).
Monday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
3 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Free time in Edinburgh to visit the Christmas Market
Excursion to Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre
South Bridge, Edinburgh
The hotel is located in Edinburgh old town just off the Royal Mile and is within walking distance of Edinburgh Castle. The hotel is perfectly located when visiting the museums, the Christmas Market and the nightlife of Edinburgh.
All 259 modern bedrooms are all en-suite with tea/coffee making facilities, and television.
Single supplement on the first 6 single rooms within our allcation: £143. All single rooms are double for sole
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel