Join us as we journey by steam train through the picturesque Norfolk countryside on the Bure Valley Railway to Wroxham
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Cromer with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we take a scenic tour of the surrounding area with a visit to Hunstanton & Wells-next-the-Sea.
Wednesday: Today is your free day to explore Cromer as you choose. There will be a light lunch back at the hotel today.
Thursday: This morning we depart the hotel for a ride on the Bure Valley Railway from Aylsham to Wroxham. When we arrive in Wroxham the coach will pick you up and take us for a cruise on the Norfolk Broads.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back to Hugglescote, arriving back late this afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Train ride on the Bure Valley Railway
Norfolk Broads cruise
Free day to explore Cromer
Light lunch at the hotel on one day
Scenic tour of the surrounding area
High Street, Cromer
This delightful and unique hotel occupies the finest position in Cromer, close to the shops and looks directly over the pier and beach.
All 61 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, a television and a hairdryer. The hotel does have a lift with a few stairs to some of the bedrooms.
Single supplement on the first 2 single rooms: £28. Additional single rooms above our allocation may incur a supplement.
Sea view rooms at a supplement of £16 per person per stay.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel