Skegness is one of the UK’s top seaside resorts attracting millions of people every year to its golden seashore
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Skegness with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Today we visit the nearby seaside resorts of Cleethorpes & Mablethorpe.
Wednesday: A visit to the charming village of Woodhall Spa to see the magnificent memorial to the 617 squadron The Dambusters, with a cream tea included.
Thursday: Today is your free day in resort.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Woodhall Spa with a cream tea
A free day in Skegness
North Parade, Skegness
This elegant 1930’s hotel stands proudly on Skegness North Parade promenade, a level walk to the seafront attractions, pretty parks and gardens & the busy High Street shops.
All 40 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities. Sea view rooms are available on request at a supplement.
No single supplement on the first 10 single rooms available
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel