A great combination of classic steam railway journeys and seaside excursions
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Hastings with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Travel to the tranquil Ashdown Forest. We take a ride on the Bluebell Railway with time to enjoy the lovely restored stations before continuing to the stylish town of Tunbridge Wells.
Wednesday: This morning we journey to the pretty Kent town of Rye with its typical clapperboard-clad houses. Afternoon free in the popular resort of Eastbourne where you can stroll to enjoy the promenade and beautiful carpet gardens
Thursday: Journey through the pretty Kentish villages before arriving in Dungeness for a ride on the Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway to Hythe. We then spend time in Folkestone
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Services of a Courier
Ride on the Bluebell Railway
Visit to Tunbridge Wells
Visit to Rye
Visit to Eastbourne
Journey on the Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway
Free time in Folkestone
Marina, St Leonards On Sea, Hastings
The hotel is situated on the seafront in the heart of St Leonards and was built by architect James Burton. It is filled with stunning period features with a breathtaking Grade II listed marble staircase.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hair dryer.
Single supplement: £60 on the first 5 single rooms available
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel