Llandudno is Wales's largest resort, uniquely situated between the Great and Little Ormes with two wonderful beaches, the award winning North Shore and the quiet, sand duned West Shore.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Llandudno with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we take a 1 ¼ hour train ride on the Blaenau Ffestiniog, which takes you on a scenic 13 ½ mile journey from the coast through the beautiful Snowdonia National Park, climbing over 700 feet up into the mountains.
Wednesday: We board our coach for a scenic tour of the surrounding area, visit the Isle of Anglesey.
Thursday: Today is your free day in Llandudno. Why not explore the promenade which spans the gently curving bay between the headlands of the Great Orme and the Little Orme.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote. Arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Journey on the Blaenau Ffestiniog to Porthmadog
Scenic tour with visit to Anlgesey
Free time in Llandudno
Gloddaeth Crescent, Central Promenade, Llandudno
The Tynedale is ideally situated on the Central Promenade overlooking the sea and bandstand. It is just a pleasant level stroll to the pier with Llandudno’s fine Victorian shopping centre and brand new retail outlet Parc LLandudno just a short walk away which is packed with great high street shops.
All rooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hairdryer.
No single supplement on the first 4 single rooms available.
Room upgrades available on request at a supplement
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel