Great Yarmouth is Norfolk’s premier beach resort. Relax surrounded by stunning, wide sandy beaches, beautiful countryside and the famous Norfolk Broads.
Wednesday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Great Yarmouth with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Thursday: A scenic tour of the surrounding area including a visit to Southwold a charming north Suffolk seaside town with a visit to Southwold
Friday: Today we head for Wroxham where we board the boat to cruise the Broads on the award winning, Broads Tours of Wroxham.
Saturday: Today is your free day in Great Yarmouth to explore as you choose.
Sunday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and breakfast throughout
Scenic tour of the surrounding area with a visit to Southwold
Norfolk Broads Cruise
Free day to explore Great Yarmouth
Marine Parade, Great Yarmouth
The hotel is situated in Great Yarmouth’s most central and lively location, on the sea front opposite Britannia Pier and adjacent to the shops and resort amenities.
All 75 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, internal telephone, hair dryer. There is a spacious lounge and large dance floor.
Single supplement on the first 2 single rooms: £36. Additional single rooms above our allocation may incur a supplement.
Sea view rooms at a supplement of £24 per person per stay.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel