This wonderful town has an historic, natural harbour and is surrounded by beautiful and breathtaking scenery
Saturday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Ilfracombe with a stop en route, aiming to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Sunday: We take a scenic drive around the surrounding area today where we have included a cream tea.
Monday: Today we take a ride on the West Somerset Railway a true country branch line of the old Great Western Railway providing a nostalgic ride back in time through lovely countryside.
Tuesday: Today is your free day to explore Ilfracombe as you choose.
Wednesday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
Roberts Gold Service
Scenic tour of the surrounding area with cream tea
West Somerset Railway
Free day to explore Ilfracombe
Wilder Road, Ilfracombe
Situated in one of the best positions in Ilfracombe, opposite the splendid Landmark Theatre, close to the tunnels Beaches and shops and only a short walk from the harbour.
All 104 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, internal telephone, and hair dryer. There is a bar, television lounge and sun lounge. The hotel does have a lift to all floors although there are some rooms on split levels.
Single supplement on the first 4 single rooms: £36. Additional single rooms above our allocation may incur a supplement.
Sea view rooms at a supplement of £24 per person per stay.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel