Situated on the east coast of Devon, where the River Exe meets the sea.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Exmouth with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: A return journey on the Seaton Tramway from Seaton to Colyton. The Tramway operate narrow gauge heritage trams between Seaton, Colyford and Colyton in East Devon's glorious Axe Valley, travelling alongside the River Axe estuary through two nature reserves and giving an unrivalled view of the abundant wading bird life.
Wednesday: Today we take a 90 minute River Exe cruise with a Devon cream tea included sailing on from Exmouth on calm and sheltered waters,
Thursday: Today is your free day in resort to explore as you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
Roberts Gold Service
River Exe cruise with Devon cream tea
Free day to explore Exmouth as you choose
The Beacon, Exmouth
The hotel has an enviable location on the Beacon in Exmouth providing both easy access to both the beach and town with stunning sea views across the bay.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, telephone and direct dial telephone. There is a comfortable guest lounge with a bar.
No single supplement on the first 7 single rooms available.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel