Classic Cromer perched on the very edge of the north Norfolk coast famous for its tasty crabs and wide open beaches
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Cromer, stopping at Norfolk Lavender in Kings Lynn. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we depart the hotel for a scenic tour of the surrounding area.
Wednesday: Today we depart the hotel for Holt where we board the train for a ride on the Poppy Line to Sheringham. There will be free time here in Sheringham.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore Cromer as you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
A visit to Holt to board the train for a ride on the Poppy Line to Sheringham
Free time in Sheringham
Free day to explore Cromer
Scenic tour of the surrounding area
Visit to Norfolk Lavender
The hotel, located on the West Cliff, has an enviable reputation as one of North Norfolk's leading hotels with stunning coastal views. This magnificent Edwardian Grade II listed hotel, just a 10 minute walk from the town centre, and has been welcoming visitors to Cromer since 1897.
All 30 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities and have been thoughtfully decorated in a classical style to emphasise the elegance of the Edwardian period.
No single supplement on first 4 single rooms available. Additional single rooms above our allocation may incur a supplement.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel