Killarney in Southern Ireland has to be the most popular Irish destination visited by Roberts’ Passengers, so for 2018, back by popular demand, we are re visiting this most beautiful part of Ireland.
It is one of Ireland's leading tourist destinations and is most certainly the Jewel in Kerry’s crown. This is your opportunity to see the abundant lake and mountain scenery in Killarney National Park.
- Return ferry from Pembroke to Rosslare
- Blarney Castle
- Guided tour of the Ring of Kerry
- Ride on the Traditional Jaunting Cars for a tour of Killarney National Parklands
- Lake Cruise of Lough Lein
- Guided tour of Glengariff & Bantry
- Free use of indoor pool, sauna & steam room at Gleneagle Hotel
The Talbot Hotel, Wexford
The Hotel is in Wexford and has 107 rooms, a vibrant bar, newly refurbished Restaurant and fully equipped Leisure Centre & Swimming Pool. WiFi is included for all guests,and all en-suite rooms have , Plasma Screen TV, Tea and Coffee Making Facilities, Hairdryer,Direct Dial Telephone
Killarney Hotel :
This hotel is one of Killarney’s largest hotels and overlooks the mountains of the Killarney National Park.
All 244 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television & hair dryer. There are two bars and a wonderful, large, bright restaurant. The hotel also has leisure facilities including a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
Day 1 Ireland
We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Pembroke Ferry port for 4 hour crossing over to Rosslare with adequate comfort stops en route. We then make a short journey to our overnight hotel, Treaceys Hotel, Enniscorthy, where we will arrive at the hotel in time for Dinner.
Day 2 Blarney Castle – Killarney
We board our coach and make our way to Killarney stopping at Blarney Castle. The castle was built nearly six hundred years ago by one of Ireland's greatest chieftains, Cormac MacCarthy and is one of Ireland's greatest treasures. Here, you have the opportunity to kiss the Blarney Stone, the legendary Stone of Eloquence, found at the top of the castle tower. Kiss it and you'll never again be lost for words!
Day 3 The Ring of Kerry
We depart the hotel this morning for a guided tour of the Ring of Kerry. Get your cameras ready as we visit some of the most spectacular landscapes Ireland has to offer. We drive from deep forest to the crashing waters of the wild Atlantic through rugged and majestic landscapes; look out for the wild stags and the tumbling waterfalls. This route will take your breath away!
Day 4 Killarney Jaunting Cars and Lake cruise
Today we step back in time to experience Irelands most traditional mode of transport : the Jaunting Cars! Our tour aboard the horse drawn carriage takes us where motor traffic is not allowed, through the Killarney National Parklands. Hear the legends, mysteries and tales as we ramble along the lake shore past Ross Castle and Killarney House before we take a cruise of Lough Lein on board the Lily of Killarney.
Day 5 Glengariff and Bantry Bay
Today we meet our guide for a tour to tranquil Glengariff situated on the world-renowned Bantry Bay which is famed for its natural beauty. This is where the mountains meet the sea and you will see why the town has been a holiday destination since the 1700s including for WB Yeats who was a regular visitor in the 1920s.
Today we meet our guide at the hotel for a guided tour of Glengariff & Bantry Bay.
Day 6 Wexford
After Breakfast, we bid a fond farewell to the hotel and make our way to our overnight hotel.
Day 7 Return Journey
We depart the hotel this morning and make our way to Rosslare Ferry port to make the 4 hour journey back to Pembroke Ferry Port. We take adequate comfort stops before arriving back in Hugglescote early evening.
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (07:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
Roberts Platinum Service
- Welcome Platinum pack, to include: Tissues, sweet biscuits, sweets, and savoury biscuits
- Welcome Platinum reception to our Hugglescote Travel centre upon arrival with a complimentary glass of Bucks Fizz
- Services of a Roberts Travel Group Representative or Tour Manager
- Selection of complimentary magazines on the coach
- Free soft drinks and water available on the coach where reasonable time allows*
- Free hot drinks and alcohol served when time allows, as described in the itinerary*
- Surprise extra on the itinerary
- Roberts souvenir to keep
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area