**Please note that due to the current Government Guidance that requires us to operate at a limited capacity, we are currently unable to allocate your seats. When booking you will be able to give us your preference and we will try our best to accommodate this wherever possible. Seats will be allocated before your departure date and we will confirm this to you as soon as we can **
Joing us on an exhilerating day out at the Birmingham Barclaycard Arena! The Birmingham International Tattoo is an unmissable event that has been thrilling their audiences for over 25 years.
The biggest International Military Tattoo in Britain with over 1200 performers, marching bands and exciting displays, this 3 hour performance features something for all the family. Come and experience this spectacular world-class display featuring marching bands from all over the Uk and Europe for yourself and witness the Skirl of the Pipes and drums, a captivating display of the Royal Air Force Queens Colours, Filled Gun, Dog displays, and much much more to keep everyone who visits completely dazzled and entertained for the entire event.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our hot drinks and rest facilities available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All admission fees and tickets included in price
- Free departure points from Hugglescote, Swadlincote, Ashby de la Zouche
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure that the times listed below are correct, please note that only our planned Departure times are exact and that the Arrival and Return times shown are estimated and may be subject to change depending on road conditions and other unforeseen events on the day.
Hugglescote – Roberts Travel Centre – 15:20pm
Ashby – Outside the Lamb – 15:40pm
Swadlincote Bus Station – 16:00pm
Estimated Return Times:
Swadlincote Bus Station – 23:00pm
Ashby – Outside Birds Bakery – 23:20pm
Hugglescote – Roberts Travel Centre – 23:40pm
- (15:20) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (15:40) Ashby Market Street
- Outside the Lamb Inn
- (16:00) Swadlincote Bus Station
- Civic Way Bus Station
- Civic Way