Picture yourself soaking up the atmosphere of this 18th century Inn, sitting beside the roaring log fire whilst thinking about the days out ahead, exploring the surrounding beautiful Trossachs countryside.
The Winnock Hotel is situated in the heart of Loch Lomond National Park and dates back to the late 1700s. Throughout history, the hotel offered lodging to weary travellers passing through by Loch Lomond and the Trossachs areas.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
- Roberts Gold Service
- 4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
- Services of a Roberts Travel Group Representative
- Jersey Boys Tribute on one night
- 2 hour cruise on Loch Katrine
- Visit to Callander, Aberfoyle & Edinburgh
- Loch Lomond scenic excursion
- Welcome drink on the first evening
- Glass of wine each evening
- 3 packed lunches
- Free bar between 19.30 – 22.30 each evening (selected brands)
- Scottish weaponry display on 1 night with swords, kilts & storytelling
- Scottish show on 1 night
The Winnock Hotel***
The Square, Drymen
Formerly a coaching inn, this hotel has been lovingly restored and tastefully extended to its present-day form. The hotel is located on the village green in pretty Drymen, offering cosy lounges; many with open log fires, a characterful restaurant and public lounge bar.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities and telephone. There is no lift, but ground floor rooms are available.
Single room supplement: £72 on the first 4 rooms available.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way north, making stops en route, arriving at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Today we journey into the Trossachs which takes us to Loch Katrine for a two-hour cruise on Loch Katrine on Steam Ship SS Sir Walter; we will also visit Callander and Aberfoyle.
Wednesday: This morning we board the coach for a visit to Edinburgh, a city like no other. Steeped in history, Edinburgh seamlessly blends old and new, providing visitors with the perfect destination to experience the sights, sounds and tastes of a diverse and vibrant city.
Thursday: This morning we have a scenic excursion around the beautiful Loch Lomond. We make a stop at the Loch Lomond Shores, Scotland’s most spectacular visitor destination overlooking the majesty of the Loch at Balloch. We then continue to the pretty town of Luss on the banks of the Loch, before continuing to Inveraray on stunning Loch Fyne.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel this morning and make our way back south, with stops en route, arriving back at the Travel Centre at early evening.
- (00:00) Hugglescote Roberts depot The Limes
- Midland Road
- (00:00) Leicester St Margaret's Bus Station
- Stand SA
- New Road
- (00:00) Pick Up Home Address
Our Gold Holidays Include:
- Porterage at the hotel
- Door to Door home pick-up within our designated area
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our rest facilities and tea & coffee drinks service available at our staffed Travel Centre on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel throughout and free reserved seating for our customers
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff