Experience Scotland's mountains, lochs and glens including Fort William, Inverness, the Spey Valley and the famous Commando War Memorial.
Clan Chieftain Tour - Escorted Tours accompanied by Mr Harry Macpherson
Sunday: We travel to the Highlander Hotel in Newtonmore.
Monday: We cross over Laggan to Loch Aber and the famous Commander War Memorial, before having a short visit in Fort William.
Tuesday: We travel North through Strathspey to Fochabers and a visit to Baxters Visitor Centre before returning via Nairn and the Brees of Daviot to Aviemore and the hotel.
Wednesday: Travel North, along the Glens to Fort August before making our way up the length of Loch Ness, before having free time in Inverness, Capital of the Highlands.
Thursday: We return home, south to Perth and then through the Kingdom of Fife before crossing The Firth of Forth on the new Queensferry Bridge. We continue our journey back to Hugglescote, stopping at Moffat for lunch.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
3 night’s entertainment
All excursions as described
Highlander Hotel, Newtonmore**
Based in the village of Newtonmore, within the Cairngorms National Park, the hotel offers guests a warm welcome.
All 83 bedrooms have en suite facilities, some equipped with walk in showers. There are also bedrooms on the ground floor.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays’ staff
- Porterage at the hotel