If you’ve ever wondered what’s included in a Warner break, the answer is plenty. Enjoy live music and shows in the evening, together with a whole host of things to do during the day. Good food is important and that’s why all Warner breaks are half board with hearty breakfasts and evening dinner taken care of.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Berkshire with a stop for lunch en route.
Tuesday: All aboard the coach this morning for a visit to Windsor.
Wednesday: This morning we travel to the Marlborough for the weekly market.
Thursday: Today is your free day to enjoy all the hotel has to offer.
Friday: We depart the hotel this morning and make our way back to Hugglescote, with a stop en route, arriving back at the Travel Centre later this afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
A visit to Windsor
An excursion to the nearby market town of marlboorugh
Free time at the hotel
Littlecote House Hotel****
This Grade I-listed Tudor property is steeped in history and is located on the charming Cotswold Borders.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television and hairdryer.
No single supplement on the first 4 single rooms available
Upgraded rooms available on request from £20 per person per stay
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel