St Annes-on-Sea is a haven of tranquillity and calm - mixing the fabulous, old-fashioned holiday experience with top-class modern shopping facilities and cafes.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to St Annes, arriving late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we board the coach for a Lune Aqueduct Cruise from Lancaster. The 2 hour 15minutes trip takes you northbound over the spectacular Lune Aqueduct before retuning back to Lancaster. The 200year old Lune Aqueduct is regarded as one of the ‘wonders of the waterways’. The boat travels over the listed structure, almost 100ft above the River Lune, offering stunning views of the city skyline and surrounding countryside.
Wednesday: We board the coach for a ride on the Keighley & Worth Railway.
Thursday: Today is your free day to enjoy St Annes at your leisure.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff and head back to Hugglescote, stopping for lunch, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
A Lune Aqueduct Cruise
A journey on the Keighley & Worth Railway
Free day in St Annes on Sea
Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
Clifton Park Hotel
Clifton Drive South, St Annes on Sea
Centrally located in the stylish seaside town of St Annes-on-Sea, only 1 mile from leafy Lytham and 3 miles from bustling Blackpool. The hotel provides the best of both comfort and hospitality to every guest. The hotel has lift access to most rooms and there are some ground floor rooms available.
All 49 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hairdryer. The hotel has a tranquil leisure centre which boasts a luxurious heated indoor swimming pool and spa area.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel