The classic seaside resort with sand beach, idyllic harbour, and rugged Dorset coastline.
SINGLE TRAVELLERS! As our Eastbourne Super Singles Break has now fully sold, we are delighted to offer this tour with all single rooms with NO SUPPLEMENT.
We will be staying in the lovely seaside resort of Weymouth with its level promenade, quaint colourful streets and shops offering high street names, gift shops and coffee houses.
Monday: We depart the hotel this morning and make our way to Weymouth, with a stop en route, arriving at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Today we visit the resort of Poole, nestled between Bournemouth and the Natural World Heritage Jurassic Coast. Why not discover fascinating history in Poole Museum or walk through time in Poole’s Georgian Old Town.
Wednesday: We board the coach this morning for a scenic tour of the area visiting Bridport and West Bay.
Thursday: Today is your free day in resort to enjoy all Weymouth has to offer.
Friday: Today we bid a fond farewell to the hotel and make our way back to Hugglescote, with a stop, before returning back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOU HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Visit to Poole
An Excursion visiting Bridport and West Bay
Free time in Weymouth
St Thomas Street, Weymouth
The hotel is located in an extremely favorable position at the top of Weymouth’s town centre, next to the Town Bridge overlooking the historic fishing harbour.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television and telephone. There is also a residents’ lounge and bar.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel