Set on the Suffolk coast, near famous Southwold, Corton has all the easy atmosphere of a holiday home, with the creature comforts Warner is famous for
Monday: We depart Hugglescote mid-morning and make our way to Suffolk, stopping to give you the opportunity to get some lunch.
Tuesday: This morning we enjoy a scenic tour of the surrounding area on the coach with a visit to Southwold a charming north Suffolk seaside town on the Suffolk Heritage Coast.
Wednesday: We head for the Norfolk Broads this morning for a Santa cruise with mulled wine & mince pie included.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore the Warners resort at your leisure.
Friday: After breakfast, we bid a fond farewell to the hotel, making a stop for an opportunity for you to get some lunch, before arriving back at Hugglescote.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Great entertainment programme
A visit to Southwold
Norfolk Broads cruise with mulled wine & mince pie
Free day to explore Warners
The Street, Lowestoft
With chalet-style accommodation, this is a friendly holiday village situated on the cliff tops on the east coast between Great Yarmouth & Lowestoft.
The standard chalet bedrooms are all en suite with tea and coffee making facilities, a television and a hair dryer.
No single room supplement on the first 4 single rooms within our allocation
Signature rooms available by request at a supplement of £20 per person per stay
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel