Expect, Christmas quiz, sherry & Christmas cake, guess the weight of the cake competition, afternoon bingo, traditional Christmas fayre, afternoon tea dance with tea and mince pies, complimentary glass of bucks fizz & a New Year’s Eve party on this Turkey & Tinsel
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Bournemouth with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we board our coach for a scenic tour of the New Forest with a visit to Lyndhurst.
Wednesday: Today we visit Dorchester for Market Day, a vibrant town for sightseeing and shopping.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore Bournemouth.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Visit to the New Forest
Visit to Lyndhurst
Excursion to Dorchester
Free time in Bournemouth
Added value package at the hotel
Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
East Overcliff Drive, Bournemouth
The hotel is positioned on the prestige East Cliff, directly above the sandy beaches accessed by the cliff lift.
All 95 bedrooms are en suite, with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and a hair dryer. The hotel also has leisure facilities.
No single supplement on first 5 single rooms within our allocation
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel