Bognor Regis is a popular traditional seaside holiday resort in the centre of the south coast of England. Its long flat sea front is perfect for that most traditional of seaside traditions – strolling along the prom!
Saturday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Bognor Regis with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Sunday: Today we head for Portsmouth for the Gunwharf Quay where we take a Harbour Tour. After there will be some free time in Portsmouth.
Monday: A free day in Bognor Regis, a light lunch will be included at the hotel today.
Tuesday: This morning we take a ride on the Mid Hants Railway, known affectionately as the Watercress Line. Let the train take the strain as you sit back, relax and travel through the heart of the English countryside by steam train.
Wednesday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back to Hugglescote, arriving back in Hugglescote late this afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Watercress Line Steam Railway
Portsmouth Harbour Tour
Free day in Bognor Regis
Light lunch at the hotel on one day
The Esplanade, Bognor Regis
This magnificent Georgian hotel is situated on the sea front, very close to the pier and a short walk to the shops.
All 60 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hair dryer. Al lift serves most rooms (although there are some stairs between some rooms and the lift). Ground floor rooms are available.
Single supplement on the first 2 single rooms: £28. Additional single rooms above our allocation may incur a supplement.
Sea view rooms at a supplement of £16 per person per stay.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel