A gateway to the UNESCO World Heritage Site the Jurassic Coast, Weymouth offers the perfect base for exploring the beautiful county of Dorset, one of the UK's most picturesque counties.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Weymouth with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we take a scenic tour of the surrounding area, ending at Portland Bill where we have included a cream tea.
Wednesday: We visit the nearby Mapperton House & Gardens, home to the Earl and Countess of Sandwhich, a glorious sandstone manor house with a romatic valley garden.
Thursday: Today is your free day in resort to explore Weymouth as you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
A visit to Mapperton House & Gardens
Scenic tour of the surrounding area with cream tea included
Free time in Weymouth
The Esplanade, Weymouth
A very warm welcome awaits you at the Hotel Rex, which offers the comforts and luxuries of a modern hotel yet still retains its original character and splendor. The hotel boasts an enviable position on Weymouth’s seafront, overlooking the stunning golden sands and the Jurassic coast beyond. The hotel bar overlooks Weymouth Beach.
All bedrooms are en suite and are comfortably and attractively furnished with tea/coffee making facilities and are comfortably and attractively furnished. There is no entertainment at the hotel although available at the The Fairhaven – the hotel’s sister company 50 metres away.
No single supplement on the first 10 single rooms available
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel