Tenby is a town steeped in ancient history surrounded by an imposing medieval stone wall
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Tenby with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Today we visit Picton Castle & Gardens, Pembrokeshire’s finest stately home situated close to the Cleddau Estuary. These historic Welsh gardens are famed for their plant collections, beauty and tranquility.
Wednesday: This morning we have a visit to the National Coracle Museum. After we visit Carmarthen, the oldest town in Wales which has evolved around its sturdy Roman defences with a rich blend of modernity woven into its mystical and gladiatorial heritage.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore Tenby as you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Visit to Picton Castle & Gardens
Visit National Coracle Museum
Free time in Carmarthen
Free day to explore Tenby
The Esplanade, Tenby
The hotel has been owned by the same family for over 60 years and enjoys an excellent position on the Esplanade with front seaviews from South Beach over Caldey Island. The town centre with shops and entertainment is reached within a few minutes’walk on the level.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities and a television. The hotels lift is level to all floors. The front bedrooms have superb sea views.
No single supplement on the first 4 single rooms available.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel