Weston-Super-Mare is situated in a sheltered bay at the foot of the Mendip Hills with views across the Bristol Channel to South Wales.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Weston-super-Mare with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we board the coach for a scenic tour of the area visiting, Glastonbury, Shepton Mallet & Cheddar Gorge.
Wednesday: We visit Longleat House & Gardens where has you wander through the sweeping corridors and grand rooms of Longleat House you are transported back in time. Explore this stunning example of high Elizabethan architecture and the Capability Brown landscaped grounds surrounding it. It was substantially completed by Sir John Thynne in 1580. And today, his descendants are still lucky enough to call it their home.
Thursday: Today is your free day in resort to explore Weston as you choose. Why not take a stroll along the Grand Pier or promenade or enjoy a traditional fish & chip lunch.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Visit to Glastonbury
Visit to Shepton Mallet
Visit to Cheddar Gorge
Visit to Longleat House & Gardens
Free time in Weston Super Mare
Knightstone Road, Weston-super-Mare
The hotel is a friendly, family run hotel situated on the seafront, overlooking the sandy beach. There is a separate lounge and bar area offering plenty of seating to relax.
All 50 attractively furnished bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television and hair dryer.
No single supplement on the first 4 single rooms available.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel