Eastbourne is an elegant classic 19th century resort with a pristine promenade, 1930’s Bandstand and iconic Pier. The sunny seaside resort is a gateway to Beachy Head, the Seven Sisters and the magnificent South Downs National Park.
Saturday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Eastbourne with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Sunday: Today we have a scenic tour of the surrounding area on our coach.
Monday: This morning we board the coach to visit 1066 Country.
Tuesday: We depart the hotel this morning for an excursion to Michelham Priory. We will discover the history of the house as we explore 800 years of Priory history. We have included a cream tea here.
Wednesday: Today is your free day in resort to explore Eastbourne as you choose.
Thursday: Another free day in Eastbourne as you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
6 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Scenic tour of the surrounding area
Michelham Priory with a cream tea
Two free days in Eastbourne to explore at your leisure
Grand Parade, Eastbourne
The hotel offers a traditional and welcoming feel throughout and is furnished with comfort in mind. It is located on the seafront, overlooking the promenade and Bandstand. It is a short walk to the town and has sea views throughout.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hair dryer.
No single supplement on the first 6 single rooms available
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel