A fantastic trip to the North, staying in the beautiful Redworth Hall and visiting Durham, Beamish and Crook Hall.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to the North with a stop en route in Wetherby, aiming to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: We depart the hotel this morning for a full day excursion to the Durham Dales.
Wednesday: Today we visit Beamish, The Living Museum of the North.
Thursday: This morning sees us meet our guide for a tour of Durham. There will be some free time after to explore the city. After, we visit the 13th century Grade II listed medieval hall, Crook Hall, which provides spectacular backdrop to the stunning gardens. Visitors from all over the world visit to share in the timeless magic of Crook Hall and leave inspired by these idyllic English theme gardens.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, stopping in Ripon, arriving back late afternoon at the Travel Centre.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Time in Wetherby
Excursion to the Durham Dales
A visit to Beamish Open Air Museum
Guided tour of Durham
Time in Durham
Admission to Crook Hall
Free time in Ripon
Redworth, Newton Aycliffe
This luxury 4 star hotel combines traditional elegance with contemporary style. Set in 150 acres of woodland this hotel is both grand and majestic.
All 143 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television & hair dryer. The hotel also has leisure facilities and free WiFi.
Single Supplement £100 on the first 4 single rooms available. All single rooms are double rooms for sole occupancy.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel