Bournemouth, boasting seven miles of golden beach and clear blue sea, is a vibrant cosmopolitan town that has it all
Sunday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Bournemouth with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Monday: This morning we visit Althelhampton House & Gardens.
Tuesday: Today we board our coach and head for the ferry port for a day trip to the Isle of Wight, the UK’s warmest and sunniest destination. Once on the island we will have a tour around the island.
Wednesday: Today is a free day to explore Bournemouth as you choose.
Thursday: Another day at leisure in Bournemouth.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
5 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Services of a Courier
Athelhampton House & Gardens
Day trip to the Isle of Wight
Two free days to explore Bournemouth as you choose
Russell Cotes Road, Bournemouth
With a stunning location on the East Cliff, overlooking the Pier and beaches, the hotel is only a 5 minutes’ walk away from the shopping streets.
All of the stylish bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities and television. The south-facing outdoor pool, heated May to September, is set in award-winning gardens, with sun terraces overlooking the bay.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel