On the doorstep of the vibrant town of Torquay, Babbacombe is situated high on top of red sandstone cliffs looking down over a stunning coastline and harbour and out across to Lyme Bay
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Babbacombe with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Today we take a scenic journey on the Paignton and Dartmouth Steam Railway from Paignton to Kingswear, where we take the foot ferry to Dartmouth, where we have some free time. This beautiful town is situated on the banks of the picturesque River Dart.
Wednesday: Today we take a scenic tour of the surrounding area driving through Dartmoor National Park.
Thursday: Today we make our way to Exmouth for a 90 minute River Exe Cruise with a cream tea, sailing on the calm waters of the River Exe.
Friday: We depart the hotel this morning and head back to Hugglescote, arriving back at the Travel Centre late this afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation
Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway
River Exe Cruise with a cream tea
Scenic tour through Dartmoor National Park
Manor Road, Babbacombe
A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at this family run hotel.
All bedrooms have en suite facilities, tea/coffee making facilities, and a television. The hotel also has a heated outdoor swimming pool. The hotel doesn’t have a lift but there is a stair lift and there are some ground floor bedrooms.
No single supplement on the first 4 single rooms available.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel