Enjoy this traditional Victorian coastal resort with its expansive coastline, which is surrounded in natural beauty, making Southport a firm favourite that holiday makers return to time and time again.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Southport with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we board our coach for a visit to Blackpool, said to be Britain’s most loved holiday destination.
Wednesday: Today we take a visit to Liverpool’s waterfront with an included River Explorer Cruise, after there will be some free time at Liverpool’s most popular attraction, Albert Dock.
Thursday: A free day in Southport to spend how you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
Roberts Gold Service
River Explorer Cruise
A visit to Liverpool
Free day in Southport
Visit to Blackpool
This Victorian hotel occupies a great location. The famous Lord Street, a fashionable shopping boulevard, is just behind the hotel.
All 120 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television and hair dryer. The hotel also has an indoor swimming pool and sauna.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel