The sunny seaside resort is a gateway to Beachy Head, the Seven Sisters and the magnificent South Downs National Park.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Eastbourne with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: A visit to Battle and Hastings.
Wednesday: Today we take a visit to Pashley Manor Gardens on the border of Sussex and Kent, to see Romantic English landscaping and artistic planting framed by fine old trees, fountains and ponds, with the unusual Tudor/Georgian manor house, which is a private family home, creating a memorable backdrop to the beautiful and dynamic gardens.
Thursday: Today is your free day in resort to explore Eastbourne as you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Free time in Battle
Free time in Hastings
Entrance to Pashley Manor Gardens
Grand Parade, Eastbourne
The hotel offers a traditional and welcoming feel throughout and is furnished with comfort in mind. It is located on the seafront, overlooking the promenade and Bandstand. It is a short walk to the town and has sea views throughout.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hair dryer.
No single supplement on the first 6 single rooms available. Additional single rooms above our allocation will have a supplement of £60 per person.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel