A spectacular rugged coastal location with great views
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Cardigan with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we depart the hotel for a visit to Fishguard & St Davids.
Wednesday: Today we depart the hotel for a visit to Aberglassney House & Gardens. With more than 10 acres of magnificent gardens to explore, art & craft exhibitions throughout spring-autumn, lovely tearooms and a shop and plant sales area, Aberglasney makes for a splendid day out.
Thursday: A day out to Aberystwyth, the major town and holiday resort on the west coast of Wales.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Visit to Fishguard & St Davids
Entry to Aberglassney House & Gardens
Free time in Aberystwyth
Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
Gwbert Road, Cardigan
The hotel is set in 30 acres of headland overlooking beautiful Cardigan Bay in South West Wales. Its coastal location offers spectacular views of the sea, river estuary and Cardigan Island.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television and hair dryer. There is also a quiet lounge, conservatory, two bars, swimming pool and spa bath. The hotel does have a lift although not to all rooms.
Single supplement: £40 on the first 7 singles within our allocation.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays’ staff
- Porterage at the hotel