Warner Leisure break is really about having a great time, enjoying (always live) entertainment, relaxing and meeting friends. And best of all, all breaks are just for grown-ups!
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Warners with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Today is your free day to enjoy all Warners has to offer. Maybe relax in the pool or simply explore the gorgeous grounds and gardens.
Wednesday: Today we depart the hotel and make our way to the Weald & Downland Open Air Museum, the leading museum of historic buildings in England, set in 50 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside.
Thursday: Today is your free day to enjoy all Warners has to offer.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Two free days at the hotel to enjoy all Warners has to offer
Entrance to Weald & Downland Open Air Museum
Excellent entertainment programme
Ferry Road, Hayling Island
The hotel sits in elegant gardens with views of the Solent with a lovely shingle beach overlooking Langstone Harbour.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hair dryer. All single rooms are chalet type and are out of the main hotel.
Sea view rooms & Patio/Balcony rooms available on request with a supplement
No single supplement on first 4 single rooms available. Additional single rooms above our allocation may incur a supplement.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel