After the success of our Austrian Christmas in 2016, and due to popular demand, our Austrian Christmas is back on our programme.
Day 1: We depart the travel centre early this morning and make our way to Dover in time for our short ferry crossing. Once back on dry land, we head to our overnight hotel Mercure Saarbrucken Sud.
Day 2: After breakfast this morning we continue our journey to the beautiful resort of Landeck, where we check into the 4* Schrofenstein Hotel.
Day 3. Today we visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum in Schwaz followed by some free time in Rattenburg. On our return to the hotel we have Homemade Apple Strudel or meat fondue with salad buffet.
Day 4: Christmas Eve - This morning we take a scenic drive to Innsbruck where we have some free time before returning to the hotel early afternoon in time for our Christmas evening dinner and celebration.
Day 5: Christmas Day - Today is your free day. We celebrate this special day with a delicious 5 course Turkey Lunch. Spend the afternoon relaxing in the lovely surroundings of the hotel or take a leisurely walk around the town.
Day 6: Boxing Day - After a leisurely breakfast we take a short scenic drive of the surrounding area. Tonight we have a 4 course farewell dinner. After diner this evening we take a torchlight walk through the mountains and enjoy a glass of mulled wine.
Day 7: We depart the hotel this morning and say a fond farewell to Austria as we journey back to Saarbrucken for our overnight stay.
Day 8: This morning we depart the hotel after breakfast and head to Calais for our ferry back to the UK.
- Return executive coach travel
- Return ferry crossings
- Overnight hotel on both outward and return journeys
- 5 nights’ half board accommodation in Austria
- Services of a Courier
- An Excursion to the Swarovski Crystal World, Schwaz
- Some free time in Rattenburg
- A scenic drive to Innsbruck with some free time.
- A scenic drive of the surrounding area
Schrofenstein Hotel 4*
Hotel Schrofenstein is located in the heart of the resort. This family-run hotel is located on the boarder to Italy and Switzerland and is a hotel with tradition. For more than 160 years guests have been served here, it offers 4-star comfort and great service. 50 spacious, cosy and individually appointed non-smoking rooms with bath or shower/WC, hairdryer, radio, telephone, and modern digital TV.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays’ staff
- Porterage at the hotel
- Welcome platinum reception at Hugglescote Travel centre
- Cakes and pastries on departure
- Welcome Platinum pack
- Services of a courier
- Selection of complimentary magazines on the coach
- Biscuits, sweets and nibbles on board the coach
- Hot drinks whilst onboard
- Happy hour on the coach, soft drinks, savoury nibbles and alcoholic drinks included