Discover picture- perfect Bruges and Lille on this festive trip.
Day 1: We depart the travel centre this morning and make our way to Dover for our crossing to Calais. Once in France we make our way to the beautiful city of Bruges in time for dinner this evening. The rest of the evening is yours to explore at your own leisure.
Day 2: After breakfast we make our way by coach to lovely Lille. Lille is decked out in lights and colour. Around the Christmas market, the whole town is covered in a huge crown of garlands.
On Place Rihour, 81 wooden chalets teem with gift ideas, nativity figurines, Christmas decorations and festive food. You can find regional specialities here, and you can also find arts and crafts from Russia, Canada and Poland! And that's not to forget the gingerbread and other delicacies, which you can take away or eat on the spot with a glass of mulled wine. We return to our hotel in Bruges late afternoon.
Day 3: Today you are free to explore the delights of the Bruges Christmas Market.
Day 4: We say goodbye to Bruges and retrace our steps back to Calais for our return crossing to the UK.
- Return executive coach travel
- Return ferry crossings
- 3 nights’ half board accommodation in Bruges
- Services of a Courier
- A visit to Lille Christmas Market
- Free time to enjoy Bruges at your own pace
Portinari Hotel 4*
This beautifully refurbished 4 star Hotel Portinari is very much a boutique hotel with an enviable position overlooking the restaurant lines t’Zand Square, just a 10 minute stroll along Bruges main shopping street from the historic market square. This family run hotel is known for its personal welcome and charming atmosphere. Room facilities include air conditioning, TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays’ staff
- Porterage at the hotel