Back by popular demand, don’t miss your chance to experience Northern Spain in an 8 day holiday comprising of 2 nights on board Brittany Ferries (outward and return nights) and 5 nights in the beautiful village of Isla, Cantabria, North Spain.
Back by popular demand, don’t miss your chance to experience Northern Spain in an 8 day holiday comprising of 2 nights on board Brittany Ferries (outward and return nights) and 5 nights in the beautiful village of Isla, Cantabria, North Spain. Our journey begins on Tuesday 12th June when we travel from Hugglescote to Portsmouth, to board the overnight ferry to Santander. The ferry departs at 1715. See below for accommodation and facilities on board ship. We arrive in Santander on Wednesday 13th June and make our way to our 4* hotel Olimpo in the village of Isla, about three quarter of an hour’s drive from Santander. We are staying at the hotel on a half board basis for the next 5 evenings and will enjoy complimentary house wine & water with 3 course evening meals. Tea and coffee are provided after our meal. This is a relaxing holiday where our intention is to see the best of Cantabria and enjoy “Spanish Spain”. On Monday 18th June, we will make the short journey to Santander ready to board our ferry at 1515, docking in Portsmouth at 1415 (British time) and then journey back to Hugglescote to arrive early evening.
Brittany Ferries - Our evening dinner and breakfast on board ship are included in the cost of the holiday and the accommodation is Inside Cabin with Lower Berths. Upgrade may be possible. There is a cinema, a swimming pool and leisure areas on board.
- Return executive coach travel
- Return overnight ferry crossings with dinner and breakfast included
- 5 nights’ half board accommodation in Isla, Cantabria
- Services of a Courier
- 3 course evening meals at the hotel, breakfast is hot buffet
- Welcome drink and appetisers on arrival on the first evening
- Complimentary house wine/water with evening meals
- Wine tasting on one evening at the hotel
- Special candlelight dinner on final evening
- Happy hour each day from 5:00pm-7:00pm in the hotel cafeteria
- A Full day to The Picos De Europa mountain range. We stop in San Vicente before joining the River Deva Valley, passing through a canyon, and on to Potes, a lovely market town set high in the mountains.
- A Full day to visit the beautiful Bilbao
- A visit to Santillana del Mar & Comillas
- Time in Santander before our return ferry journey
- A free day in Isla to relax and enjoy the hotel facilities.
Hotel Olimpo 4*
The Hotel Olimpo is a 4 * hotel in a fantastic scenic location on a peninsula in the town of Isla on Cantabria’s coast. The hotel gardens offer access on to 2 beautiful sand beaches and the outdoor swimming pool and terrace are a perfect place to relax on a summer’s afternoon. The centre of the village of Isla is only a short walk away. The hotel has 70 bedrooms with private facilities and all enjoy a very pleasant view over the sea or gardens. The hotel also has a large restaurant with a nautical theme, large bar, lifts, terrace, quiet lounges, shop hairdresser and sauna/solarium.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays’ staff
- Porterage at the hotel
- Welcome platinum reception at Hugglescote Travel centre
- Cakes and pastries on departure
- Welcome Platinum pack
- Services of a courier
- Selection of complimentary magazines on the coach
- Biscuits, sweets and nibbles on board the coach
- Hot drinks whilst onboard
- Happy hour on the coach, soft drinks, savoury nibbles and alcoholic drinks included